Monday 22 January 2007

Monday 22nd January

I think I've had enough lazing around now. Need to do something or I'll go mad!

Today I'll go to the gym and then I have a few bits and bobs to get at the shops. Then I'm going to sort my office out. I'm not quite sure how I get it in such a mess. It struck me that I can actually throw a load of work stuff out now, anyway!

I haven't been weighed this week. I've been at the gym again this morning. I'm still enjoying it (which is a good phase to be in) and it's a lovely crisp sunny day here, which I think always lifts ones mood

I'm watching a lot of tv at the moment as there are a few things I'm into... and 2 new shows start tonight that I like the look of. One is about training rangers in a game reserve in South Africa. The other is Masterchef new series - it's about food, say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment