Thursday 18 January 2007

Thursday 18th January

I was up late last night, catching up on emails and "stuff" now that my 'puter is back. The good thing is that they literally just repaired the screen - they didn't wipe any of my hard drive or favourites etc... so that saved a lot of time setting everything back up!

It is wild and windy here. I am going out though... a supermarket chain (Aldi) is selling painter's overalls really cheaply so I promised Roy I'd go and get him some. We don't have a shop nearby but there's one about 7/8 miles away so I'll drive over there. This afternoon I'm going to the gym.

Whew it is wild out there! I was going to walk round to the gym but thought better of it as now it is raining. I'm going at 3 as I am seeing my physio round there. He's been trying to help me sort out a sore neck problem and I want him to show me some "safe" upper body strength training I can do. And also some ab techniques that won't strain my neck. I think I know what I'm doing - just want his ok on the routine I've put together for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment