Sunday 7 January 2007

Sunday 7th January

I just made some lentil soup. It is lovely. I also made irish brown bread (i.e. no yeast!) and that's good too. So that's lunch for tomorrow and the next day sorted.

We had Shepherd's Pie for dinner, I found one in the freezer that I made before Christmas. It's huge, so we'll eat the rest tomorrow.

I'm systematically going through the cupboards, fridge and freezer to have a big "use up". Hence the soup, to use up some veggies that were on the verge of being thrown out. Been to the gym. Now things hurt!

I am going up to Scotland on Tuesday..... can't wait as I get to have a night out with my "boys" - the three Managers who were my right hand men in the job I did before August this year. Then on Wednesday I am taking the tele-sales team I also managed in my "old" job out for lunch. It's a sort of "thanks" (for being a great team), "well done" (they hit all their sales targets this year, which benefits me financially too) and "goodbye" (even though I don't leave yet I don't think I'll get to Scotland again.)

I'm so proud and fond of them all and I wanted to personally thank them for what they've achieved since I've worked with them. *gets all misty eyed* LOL!

I have recently become addicted to Deal or No Deal (oh the joys of unemployment ) and tonight's show was a cracker. A young girl won £250,000. Roy and I cried (Ok he's messy but he's a big softie and I love him for that!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment