Monday 11 June 2007

And another week begins

Back over to mum's this morning. All is well. Mum is feeling a bit better, but doesn't look great.

It is so hot here. We have fans going in both the main rooms but as soon as you get up and do something you're all hot and bothered again. It's only high 70's too! Heaven help us if we get a proper heatwave in the 80's or 90's.


Dr Rathbone came out today - she said Dad's BP was slightly low, and steadily dropping. He asked if that was a good thing and she said "I don't know, really". In other words - no.

I don't know where the day went, really.... before I knew it it was 9pm! Just after 10, Dad asked me to rub some ointment onto his shoulder and buttocks, as they were achey. It is really difficult for him to turn on to his left side, but we managed it and I think he got some pain relief from the massage. He was keen to have Oramorph at bedtime (around midnight).

So everybody is settled except me... I really should go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment