Monday 7 May 2007

Monday 7th May

I have some Open University material and am seriously thinking of enrolling. I'm interested in doing Psychology.

I think it would be sensible for me to do a short course first (which costs only £99) and then see how well I take to
a) the subject of psychology and
b) distance learning.

If I continue, then the course I do counts for credits toward the degree - so a no lose situation really.

Well, this Virgo is proud to report that her blog is now all properly split up into the right days. (I'm bog eyed with it, and my neck is sore, as is my mouse wrist, but hey - I couldn't rest until it was finished). Now I want to add some more retrospective comments in for March/April and then I'm done. Giving it a rest for today though. It's been exhausing and quite emotionally draining going over some stuff again.... kind of raked up feelings I've been able to park for a little while.

Roy is watching snooker so I think I will have a rummage round the OU website.

Update: I have given into peer pressure and ditched the shiny black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment