Monday 5 February 2007

Monday 5th February

I'm headed over to Liverpool later to see my dad and stay over with mum. No more news on him since my last post.

Update: Dad's scan is tomorrow at 3pm, so no news. He seems a bit brighter today. His doc thinks the bloating is water retention and not a water blockage (mis-info from someone the other day!!!!!).

Comment added in May:
I was worried that there was something seriously wrong with Dad - but at this point I think I was imagining it would be colon cancer, something like that, which could be helped with surgery, chemo, radio - what ever. So before I headed over to Liverpool I renewed my annual travel insurance as we'd paid for our South Africa trip the week earlier. Felt like a bit of a Jonah doing it - but I just had an uneasy feeling about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment